2008年12月9日火曜日

Driving

I drove my father's car on Sunday this week. It was the first time for me to drive the car from my house which is in Shin-Yurigaoka to Tokyo. I knew that the traffic jam and the complexity in the road of Tokyo is terrible. It is highly likely to have an accident by my driving. However, if I give up driving because of the afraid, my driving skill is not improved. I want to dirive my car by myself. I really want to do it, but the experience I had on Sunday did not achive it. My fater said that he is afraid I have an accident, so he want to ride his car while my driving. I did not need his help, but I also afraid about the accident. I had no choice.
I did not regret my choice that my father rode together, because the road in Tokyo is very difficult for me. I often change my road line. Many accidnts of the car have happened in changing road lines. Of course I did not want to change my road line. I was bigginer of driving a car, so I did not take a risk. I wondered when I should go to another line. Tokyo drivers were not patient I think. They did not want to give their lines to other cars including me. I came near to having an accident in changing my line, and the driver that nearly crush my car blew the horn! If I had an accident, I would not come up this class!!

1 件のコメント:

Hikari さんのコメント...

My father told me not to get a driving lisence, because he suposed me to have a car accident.
I agree with him, so I haven't still got the lisence.
But I want to go driving!!so I envy you.